Operation on the air the call sign R207RRC during the period from 03 - 10 April from the island of Kosa Dvukh Pilotov.
There will be two operation positions.
Bands: 40, 30, 20, 17, 15 meters; CW/SSB, possibly FT8 in F/H mode.
RIGs: Elecraft K-3 - 2 pcs, ICOM IC-7200 - 1 pc, FT-897-1 pc.
Amplifier: 500 watts - 2 pc, 700 watts - 1 pc.
Antennas: 20m – 4SQ, 40/30/17/15m – individual GP for each band.
Electricity - 2 generators with a capacity of 3.2 kW each (1 backup).
The route of the expedition to the "Kosa Dvukh Pilotov Islands".
March 29, the airplane MOSCOW - ANADYR: UA3AKO, RA3AV.
- March 30, ANADYR, general team gathering: UA0KBG, UA3AKO, RA3AV.
- March 31, the airplane flight Anadyr - Egvekinot
- April 01, departure by all-terrain vehicle from Egvekinot to the village of Vankarem
- April 01/02, preparation for departure to the island
- April 03, landing on the island
Work from the island on air until April 10
P.S. Due to the very complex logistics and rapidly changing weather conditions the exact “on air” dates will be advised separately by Andrew EU7A, the expedition’s pilot. The planned period of the operation is at least 5 days. Under favorable weather conditions, the air time may be extended up to 7-8 days.